Asset India cares about your privacy. When using your personal data we
- We will take proper care of your data and will treat it like our own.
- We will only use your data to deliver and improve the Asset India
- We will not send you spam. Only you decide what and how you
hear from us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. If you have any
questions about how we look after your privacy, email us
Legal basis for processing your data
Where we process your is the Data Controller while you are the Data
Subject. As the Data Controller we rely on the following legal bases to
process your data:
Performance of a Contract
- The use of your data is necessary to send you new investment
- We may use your data for our legitimate interests. For example to
improve the products and service we offer, to update and adapt
our website and to use your data for fraud protection or legal
How we use your data
We use your personal data to deliver our service to you in different ways.
You don't have to share any of this data with us but if you don't, you may
not be able to use our website or may not receive our best possible service.
Your Name and Contact Details, we use this data to:
- Deliver your order. We need to use this data to perform our
contract with you.
- Send you messages, by email or SMS about your order. We need
to use this data to perform our contract with you.
- Send you information by email, SMS or post about our products,
offers, services and promotions.
We do this to keep you informed
so you get the best possible experience. We only do this with your
permission. You can withdraw or amend permission at any time by
visiting your account on our website or by giving us a call.
If and when an e-mail is delivered to you, if it is opened and if any
links in the email are clicked, we use this data to:
Analyse, optimise and improve our email campaigns. We do this to
provide you with relevant products, services and promotions.
We also take personal data and remove anything that connects it to you -
this is called "anonymisation". We then use this alongside other anonymous
data in order to undertake analysis and research to improve the products
and services we offer. To do this we share this anonymous data with third
parties. These third parties will not see any personal data about you at all.
- Prevent and detect fraud. We do this to protect both you and Asset
Your Date of Birth, we use this data to:
- Verify you are over 18.
Keeping your data
We will not keep your data for longer than we need it. We do need to keep
your data in the following circumstances:
- While your interest in investing through us remains open, or
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you such as returns
or refunds, or
- Where it may be required to meet legal obligations, resolve
disputes and to detect and prevent fraud.
Sharing your data
We will not share or sell any of your personal data to any other party.
We may share your personal data with our sister organisations or
companies. We will only share this data so that we can better serve you
with the range of our services and products or to optimise, improve or
personalise the products and services we offer.
We also share data that we anonymise, to make sure it does not identify
you, with third parties to undertake analysis and research to help us
improve the products and services we offer.
Using your data for marketing
We will only send you marketing messages by email, SMS or post if you
have agreed to receive them. We ask(ed) you for your marketing
preferences when you made your first enquiry with us through various
events, gatherings, shows, etc.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can
do this by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we send you
Asset India undertakes various types of online advertising. Some of this
advertising may be based on information we have about you and your
preference with Asset India. We do this with using a variety of techniques
such as tracking pixels, tags, cookies and other identifiers.
The actual adverts and the content you see may be based upon data we
hold about you. We do this to ensure we are offering you the most
appropriate products and services.
Asset India take your rights to privacy seriously. You have the right to:
- Know what personal data we hold and how we process that data.
This information is laid out in this notice.
- Request that incorrect data we hold about you is updated.
- Ask us to share with you the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request that we stop processing your data or delete your data in
- Stop us sending you marketing messages.
- To request that we transfer some or all of your data to another
- o complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
If you wish to exercise your right to correct incorrect data you may be able
to do this yourself by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you wish to exercise any your rights please contact our
Customer Services team on 020 7100 2201
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change our privacy notice from time to time. When we do change
this notice we will update this page to reflect the changes.
Where we make significant changes to the notice we will inform you via
email. You can then review the changes and decide whether or not you
wish to continue using Asset India as your guide to successful investments.
Alternatively, You can also contact us At:
London: 118, Kenton Road Harrow, Middlesex – HA3 8AL U.K. Phone : +44 207 100 2201
Dubai: A–108, Al Aar Centre, Al Karama, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, PO Box # 27604, U.A.E. Phone : +971 (0) 43963310/20